Strategic Partner Programme
Regional Voices is one of 22 Strategic Partners to the Department of Health, NHS England and Public Health England.
The Health and Care Voluntary Sector Strategic Partner Programme brings the power of the voluntary sector together with the health system, to improve services and promote well-being for all.
We do this by:
- Helping reach the most vulnerable, excluded individuals and communities
- Supporting people to make their diverse needs and voices heard
- Harnessing the expertise of the voluntary sector to inform national policy development
- Driving awareness of the role and potential of the sector
Regional Voices' priorities for our work as a Strategic Partner in 2016/17 are to:
- Provide a vehicle for communication between decision makers and the sector
- Link the VCSE with the Vanguard areas working to implement the NHS Five Year Forward View
- Co-ordinate support for the sector to engage with the Devolution agenda
- Support the delivery of the VCSE Review recommendations
- Deliver innovative projects to enable the VCS to engage in designing new models of out of hospital care and support the sector to put patients and communities at the heart of health and care.
Contact the Strategic Partner team at the Department of Health via email: email@example.com
Contact Regional Voices national team via our contacts.