Youth Exchanges and Volunteering Abroad - How to Apply for an EU Grant
Do you work with young people?
Are they interested in volunteering abroad?
In meeting young people from other countries?
Your organisation can win EU funding to help young people volunteer abroad and enjoy an array of experiences.
Access Europe will deliver advice and support to organisations wanting to apply for the Erasmus+ programme. They will help organisations across England to develop applications for the European Voluntary Service and Youth Exchanges. These provide opportunities for young people to learn, develop their skills and volunteer in Europe and beyond through:
- Full-time voluntary service from 2 - 12 months in another country within or outside the European Union
- Youth exchanges between 5 - 21 days during which young people meet, live and work together on a chosen topic through a mix of workshops, exercises, debates, role-plays, simulations, outdoor activities etc.
Access Europe will run a series of application workshops across England which provide practical information on how to develop a successful Youth Exchange and EVS project application. For full details of the events including how to book visit their website. Events will run in:
- Norwich - 13 February 2017
- Bristol - 16 February 2017
- Newcastle - 21 February 2017
- Nottingham - 23 February 2017
- Manchester - 2 March 2017
- Leeds - 3 March 2017
- London - 13 March 2017
- London - 14 March 2017
The workshops are free to attend and are open to all organisations active in the field of youth. Read the information pack to find more on Youth Exchanges and the European Voluntary Service. See our website for more information.
Visit the website for full details of all the regional events including how to book.