Making the Most of the Regional Voices Website
We’ve recently made some changes to the site to make it easier to find key information, give a clearer picture of our work and generally make the site simpler to navigate.
The main changes are:
- A new Our Work section to highlight Regional Voices' current priorities better and make it easier to find materials with dedicated pages for key aspects of our work – here’s where you’ll find our popular Who’s Who in Health and Care guides, key information on Grants and Funding; and Voluntary Sector Intelligence.
- A new section on Devolution which brings together activity from across our network.
- Social Prescribing page with resources including our maps of social prescribing projects.
- Updated information on our activity as a Strategic Partner of the Department of Health, NHS England and Public Health England.
- Improvements to our Resources section – all resources have been relabelled to make the content clearer and clarify when they were published.
We hope these changes will make the site more navigable and easier for users to find the content they need. Let us have any comments and suggestions on the site via the Contact Us details.